Cookies are small files that contain information that a website uses to store user preferences and settings. A cookie is a small, removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer.
- Recognize you when you return to this Website;
- Remember your stored preferences on this Website;
- Present relevant content to you when you visit this Website;
- Analyze visitor behavior; and
- Facilitate other similar type of activities.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your web browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your visit to this Website more efficient and enjoyable, and in some cases, some of our services will not function or will function with limited capability.
Third Party Cookies